Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Say Cheese!!!

Current location: DeForest, WI
Current weather: 40 fog/mist
Miles traveled today: 245.1
Total miles traveled: 5,359


Today we set out for the farm at 8am on a cold and windy morning. The high for the day was 43 and it dropped the entire day. The wind chill was between 34 and 25 the entire day....is it really May 11th??? There were a few reports of wet snowflakes in the area, although we didn't see any. There was a lot more work than what I thought, and picking up all our tubing was very difficult since they had been sitting there for 8 months, and the grass was yet to be cut this year. To make the day even better, there was a light mist the whole day. We eventually got the trailer out with a little help for the farm owner and we were on our way. Tonight we are staying right next to an awesome cheese house that I have visited every time I've been up here. I have found a new love for cheese curds, they are so wonderful! Short post today because I've very tired and I will be going to bed shortly.

Next up.....West Lafayette, IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment