Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home sweet home

Current location: Lafayette, IN

Current weather: Thunder 73

Miles traveled today: 446.7

Total miles traveled: 2,692.7


Yay!!! We are back from Iowa, and are now halfway done with our travels. I think I should say halfway done lightly though because our hardest trips are coming up. Today we traveled right along with the cold front and we stayed mainly in the rain. We finally broke through in Eastern Illinois. I found it funny that I experienced that same cold front 3 times in the past 2 days. As you can see our truck got very dirty traveling along the dirt roads of Iowa. It almost looks like we have a weird paint job.
This will be a short post because I'm pretty tired and need some rest. I'll be back for more fun in Wisconsin!
Next up.....Baldwin, WI

1 comment:

  1. Sure glad you're back in one piece. Looks like your work is pretty dangerous. Always think safety first. I know you do. Your travel log is so interesting that it is the last thing I do at night and the first thing I do in the morning is check your blogspot. Keep them coming. Love you, Grandma & Grandpa

    ReplyDelete